- High quality fabric with ceramic fibers
- Reflects body heat and creates infrared warmth
- Eases muscle tension, increases blood circulation, reduces inflammation
- Injury prevention and injury recovery
- Rustfree buckles made of stainless steel
- Double buckle front with snaps for quick closure, two adjustable under belly crossover straps, tail flap, two adjustable leg straps, darts, faux-fur inset at the withers
- Elastic material ensures best fit
- Size: 125 cm
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Lining: 57% ceramic (Biotex), 43% polyester
- Machine washable up to 30°C
The pictures may include other products from the Hrímnir Shop. Only the product described above is included in the price.
Use the ReFlect® rug
- Before exercise to warm up your horse for training or competition
- After exercise to speed up recovery
- For injury prevention or injury recovery
This product was tested by Fleygur Islandpferdeportal! See test results.
- Additional Information
ReFlect® uses the ancient Chinese therapy of reflecting body heat, a form of energy that has a proven pain-relieving effect. Ceramic fibers in the lining material reflect the horse’s body heat. The resulting infrared warmth eases muscle tension, increases blood circulation, reduces inflammation, and speeds up recovery and healing processes.
The rug offers excellent fit with a double buckle snap front for quick closure, two adjustable under belly crossover straps, two adjustable leg straps and a tail flap. Polyester fabric at the neck opening prevents overstretching.
The rug is made of high quality fabric with ceramic fibers and features rustproof buckles made of stainless steel.
How to use
The ReFlect rug should be introduced gradually with a maximum of four hours a day for 2-3 days. After this introduction period the blanket can be used for 8 hours or longer. In order to fully assess its impact, the blanket should be used for 10 consecutive days in the beginning.
In daily training, use the blanket 1-2 hours before training, and 2-4 hours after exercise.
Severe problems need 10 to 20 days of usage to show an improvement. Use the blanket for 2-3 weeks and then take a break to find out if the symptoms have improved.
In order to avoid habituation, take a short break of a few days after 3 weeks, and then continue usage.
Since the body produces more heat during movement, leading or lungeing the horse in walk can enhance the effect, but it is not deemed necessary.
Machine washable up to 30°
Wash with similar colors
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Do not use fabric softener